THE QUESTION IS IN THE ATTACHMENT
Reading Summary and Reflective Comments Assignment Instructions
Reading and reflecting on the ideas of others is one of the principal methods of learning important concepts found in this academic sub-discipline. A variety of topics will be covered that will introduce you to valuable concepts. By articulating the personal, academic, and biblical values of the learning experience, you will grow in intellectual and spiritual maturity.
You will summarize the main principles of the reading and reflect on these principles to glean meaningful content. This will ensure better understanding of the reading and its relationship to current events. The reflective statements may draw on personal experiences or information from other readings. Critiquing ideas in light of a biblical worldview is encouraged.
· The summaries must be 100-125 words and they must be in paragraph form. The reflections must be 150-200 words.
· The assignments must be in Turabian format.
· A minimum of two citations should be used.
· Most sources cited should have been published within the last five years unless it supports a historic narrative or thesis.
· Acceptable sources include books, online academic journals found in the Jerry Falwell Library, contemporary news publications, speeches, the textbook, the Bible, etc.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.