The Intersection of Mission and Money
Organization- The American Red Cross- International Humanitarian Law (IHL)
For this assignment:
1. Analyze the mission and vision of the organization.
2. Link the roles of mission and vision to the financial success of the organization.
3. Identify the budget format or process used in the organization.
4. Analyze the financial operations of this nonprofit by examining each of the financial categories reported. How does this approach compare with financial operations for-profit and government human service organizations?
5. Analyze the relevant rationale or theories and practices of organizational fiscal management and control, as related to the mission and budget of the organization. Is there a match? Is anything missing?
Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message. Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and respectful of the diversity, dignity, and integrity of others, consistent with the expectations for stakeholders in human services professions.
APA formatting: Format resources and citations according to current APA style and formatting requirements. Include correct headings, citations, and references.
Number of resources: Include at least 5 resources (peer-reviewed publications), excluding the course text. Critically evaluate the literature and the practices addressed.
Length of paper: 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages, not counting the cover page, abstract, and references.
Structure of paper: Include a cover page, an abstract, and a reference page.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Headings: Use headings in APA format, based on the assignment tasks.
· The Intersection of Mission and Money Scoring Guide.
· How Do I Find Peer-Reviewed Articles?
· APA Style and Format.
· Human Services: Doctoral Research Guide.
· Second Harvest Heartland Financial Information and Annual Community Reports.